суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chinese traditional clothing history




Another week at the job ...

and my illness is not a problem - it was always going to be dangerous in the first week or so, but I have passed the critical period, and actually fit into my new work environment very well.

My first tribunal hearing in this job is in a weekapos;s time - a union member is disputing her failed selection process for a job, so I have to appear before the Merit Protection Board and argue her case. She has a good case *nod*

In the meantime, Iapos;ve rediscovered that I make strange noises at work. The other day, I went "La-La-La" at the top of my voice and someone at work commented. Although they find it amusing, I donapos;t want to be labelled the apos;eccentric oneapos; Iapos;ll have to watch my utterances.

Unlike in Sydney, my flatmate and I are endeavouring to explore Melbourne and itapos;s surrounds every weekend. You all know the places weapos;ve been and seen - this weekend, we plan to explore Fitzroy :o)

Of course, the following weekend will be busy moving and preparing the house for the return of its owners.

Love you all *smooooooooooooooooooochies* :D

airline points exchange, chinese traditional clothing history, chinese traditional clothing, chinese traditional clothes, chinese traditional big 5.



Комментариев нет: